Summer Term 2019
This summer term our topic is 'Flight Engineers'.
This topic is a Science based topic which focuses on teaching the children about flight, forces and the properties of a range of different materials.
In this topic we will be:
- finding out about the properties of a range of flying toys and learning about the scientific principles that make them work
- learning about a variety of flying animals
- researching the history of flight and how it changed the world
- collecting and recording scientific data through experiments with flying/gliding toys
- constructing fair tests and presenting scientific information
- designing our own flying toys and advertising them
- presenting our finished 'flying toys' to a panel of Dragon's Den judges